*Brush/Limb Pickup is normally the last Monday of each Month.
**Note – November’s pickup will be on Monday, Nov. 21 – before Thanksgiving, instead of the last Monday.
Please have items at the street for pickup before 7 am.
* Should be reasonably fresh and solid (no stacks of rotten wood).
* Should be no larger than 6″ in diameter and no longer than 12 feet.
* Should be stacked in one pile, turned parallel to the edge of the street. **Do not put next to light poles, or in alleyways!
* Should be bundled and tied with string or twine.
* Hedge trimmings will be accepted if bundled.
* No grass clippings accepted.
If you miss the scheduled Brush/Limb Pickup and need to haul off yard waste, the location for Davie County residents is Wallace Farm. 229 Wallace Farm Lane, Advance, NC 27006 336-998-8999 Wallace Farm Website
Leaf Pickup begins the first week of November and runs through the first part of January.
There is no set schedule for leaf pickup. Put leaves at edge of the street – NOT IN THE STREET. This service is provided by a separate contractor and they pick up leaves only. Wet leaves can not easily be picked up, so keep that in mind. Call the Town Hall ONLY if your leaves have been out over a week, and they will communicate with the contractor.